Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The paradox of free



When I wrote. offer. to expand the brand, it is not thought that faced with the same. people. willing to allocate money to someone unknown. But when with them, but do not ask - it is their very confused. As a result, I spent about a dozen talks about three or four cases of agreement. But so far no one has started. He took the money, I feel that it would be quite a different attitude.

Am I surprised? . Probably a little bit sad. On the other hand, I am sure that those who do come to the end and will work as described in a personal communication scheme and standards will be successful not only because he began working under a common brand, but because he realized the competitive advantage that gets .

Sometimes what a gift - it's good. While not for everyone. For example, are always laid out in various exhibitions all garbage. And the people went to the show specifically to sweep away the package dozens of pens, notebook, pennants. Over time, I began to notice that there are more people who are fit, Revolve Souvenirs and put back - because I do not need to. And move on. grown up.

---------------------------------.
Sign up. to update the blog with one click!. Read on Twitter!. ::. Advertising blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment